Five News Sources



In the past year, Newsmax has become one of the main news  sources I have been getting my news from. I heard of them through people I follow on social media, as well as my parents. They are a non-biased news station, whose goals are to provide news as is and currently that is what they have done. I enjoy this news station because unlike Fox or CNN, they tell the news as is, without their own biases altering it.       

Fox News has been a news source which I have used for many years. Yes, this news source is known to be right leaning, but I still enjoy it because their views typically align with mine. Fox also offers different shows, which allows you to hear from multiple people. These shows typically discuss current topics and allow you to hear from multiple people, some who may have different views from you. 



Instagram is my next news source, and probably the one I utilize the most. Instagram is an app I use daily and it allows me to follow my friends, as well as politicians and other credible people. Instagram and other social media apps, often see news first because of how easy it is post. This does result in lots fake news being spread, but as long as you follow credible people it's a great and easy source of news. 

 


The New York Times is another news source I will sometimes use. The New York Times is not something I check daily, but it's a great source if a story just broke and I want a better understanding of it. In my opinion, the New York Times is a great source of non-biased and instant news. 




My final news source is The Daily Wire, which is an uncensored and conservative news station. The daily wire specializes in news, but they also offer shows. I typically prefer to watch the shows, as they allow me to hear the hosts own opinions and don't have to be on the most important or current topics.  


 


Comments